Location: Dublin City Centre
Role: Permanent full-time
The design team at Granite is expanding and we’re looking forward to executing on our strategy for 2019. We have recently added several high profile clients to our portfolio and are excited about delivering award winning design experiences for them.
Our vision for this role is that you will bring additional creative flare to the team. Working with the Creative Director, you will be given the freedom to explore exciting design solutions that will raise the profile of both Granite and yourself.
We’d love you to join us.
- Evaluate existing designs and evaluate their UX.
- Appreciation for the the creative process and UI design.
- Running user testing of applications, software and websites.
- Work with our Creative Director and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications.
- Lead workshops and sprints that include PMs and Engineers.
- Create and implement beautiful mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Have strong opinions and the confidence to share them with the team.
- Contribute to the Granite design culture as we continue to grow.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a digital agency.
- Portfolio of recent work samples for web and mobile applications.
We’ll work out the rest if you get past the first two.
Who are Granite?
We’re Ireland’s largest digital agency with a team of over 60 people, 20 of whom are based in our Temple Bar office in Dublin City Centre. Our head office is based in Cork. For the last 3 years we have been listed in the Deloitte Fast 50.
- Fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Remote working
- Open culture
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role. Email careers@[our domain]
Ref: UX Designer