Location: Dublin City Centre
Role: Permanent full-time
- Be a great designer. Obviously.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps. It’s is a design role but it’s important you know this stuff.
- Own all facets of design: interaction, visual, workflow, prototyping.
- Lead workshops and sprints that include PMs and Engineers.
- Create and implement beautiful mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Have strong opinions and the confidence to share them with the team.
- Contribute to the Granite design culture as we continue to grow.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a digital agency.
- Portfolio of recent work samples for web and mobile applications.
We’ll work out the rest if you get past the first two.
Who are Granite?
We’re Ireland’s largest digital agency with a team of over 60 people, 20 of whom are based in our Temple Bar office in Dublin City Centre. Our head office is based in Cork. For the last 3 years we have been listed in the Deloitte Fast 50.
- Fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Remote working
- Open culture
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role. Email careers@[our domain]
Ref: UI Designer