We are looking for someone with a passion for all things SEO combined with drive, enthusiasm and a real passion for achieving results. The successful candidate will join a team of SEO experts working on developing & executing SEO strategies that significantly impact on clients’ websites performance.
Granite Digital is a leading, results focused Digital Marketing and Web Development Company based in Cork & Dublin with clients ranging from national brands, large multinationals and government agencies to SMEs.
The successful candidate can be based in our Cork or Dublin office.
This is a dynamic role where the requirement for no two clients will be exactly the same and will require a strategic agility to adapt plans to a changing environment. Some of the common responsibilities across of each client will be:
- Development of performance based SEO strategies for clients
- Conducting keyword research and content audits on clients’ websites
- Conducting technical analysis, local SEO audits and off-page SEO analyses
- Execution and adaption of the strategies to ensure results are reached
- Optimisation of content and landing pages, filling content gaps as required
- Implemention of technical updates, and liaising with developers on technical improvements
- Development and Execution of link acquisition campaigns
- Evaluation of results reporting to clients
- Remaining up to date with SEO trends and advances
Qualifications and experience required
- A minimum of 3 years SEO experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer/client facing role
- Deep understanding of technical SEO factors and experience effectively communicating technical concepts to clients
- Strong knowledge of organic search engine success factors
- Proven experience creating and implementing organic search engine campaigns
- Experience in building and execution of link acquisition and content marketing strategies
- Experience working with market leading SEO tools
- Experience of Google Search Console, Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Experience developing and implementing SEO and content marketing strategies for businesses
- Programmatic Advertising experience an advantage
- Passionate about SEO
- Excellent at project management, organisation and multi-tasking
- An analytical and creative thinker
- Able to deliver in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with attention to detail
- Excellent at presentation skills
- An articulate and confident communicator: internally and externally with clients
- Client focused
What's on offer?
Granite offers a very competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
How to apply
Please email your cv to email@example.com and include Job Ref: SEO0918 in the subject line.
In your accompanying email please answer the following questions:
- Do you prefer to use redirects or canonical tags when replacing an old page with a new one
- Your greatest SEO achievement to date (max 150 words)