Location: Dublin City Centre
Role: Permanent full-time
We are Ireland's leading Digital Agency, with a proven record for delivering results and new business for our clients through custom web design, application development and digital marketing.
Our team of designers, developers and digital marketing experts have a passion for creating innovative digital strategy, web sites and online applications designed to suit our clients' requirements.
In 2016 we were ranked in top-20 fastest growing technology companies in Ireland in the Deloitte Fast50 Awards.
GRANITE DIGITAL – SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
For this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital projects. We expect you to be a tech-savvy with an in-depth understanding of digital technologies. You should be very organised with good attention to detail and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also have good communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and customers alike.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver projects within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of projects, scope and budget.
- Develop detailed project plans, tasks scheduling and resource management.
- Project requirements gathering, develop specification documentation, workshop facilitation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Track and report team hours on a weekly basis.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolve and/or escalate potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Use Project Management software such as MS Project.
- Demonstrated experience as a Digital Project Manager managing cross functional teams and projects.
- To be successful in this role you should have strong communication skills and be dynamic, flexible to evolving responsibilities, quality oriented, able to take initiatives and collaborate closely with others.
- Ability to use Project Management software such as MS Project.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Communication and team management skills.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS/JS.
- An understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role. Email careers@[our domain]
Ref: Senior Digital Project Manager