What is Email Marketing?
Traditional mail can be costly and time consuming. It can also slow lead times and is difficult to measure. With Email Marketing you can interact with your customers in the most cost effective and environmentally friendly way. It also provides effective delivery and measurability. Although we will run your Email Marketing campaign for you, you will retain control as it is permission based.
There are two main types of Email marketing.
1. Direct MailDirect email involves sending a promotional message in the form of an email. For example, a special offer announcement.
2. Retention email/ e-newsletters
Retention emails usually take the form of regular emails known as newsletters. A newsletter may carry promotional messages or advertisements, but its main aim is to develop a long term impact and relationship with the receiver.
- Cost effective way of communicating with your target audience
- Increased sales
- Email lets you deliver your message directly to people – unlike a website where you need the people to come to you
- Gain new customers
- Retain customers
- Stay in touch with your customers
- Segmentation by sending emails to subscribers who meet certain criteria
- Contact customers regarding your latest offers and news
- Introduce new products/services
- Reinforce your brand
- Results are trackable
- Environmentally friendly
- Inside knowledge and feedback
Email Marketing Service
We can tailor an email newsletter service to suit your needs. We can design, personalise and implement your email newsletter campaign.
Our Email Marketing service includes:
- All content will be agreed with you before sending
- Design can be personalised
- Personalisation of each email
- We have the latest software to successful implement your campaign
- Subject line testing
- Detailed feedback and analysis on your campaign
- Customer behaviour analysis
- An unrivalled customer service
- Customised service specific to your requirements