Based on Granite Consulting work done for Ceramicx Ireland Ltd, manufacturers of infrared heating equipment – domestic and industrial
Granite performed Internet-based marketing in the service of:
- Increased manufacturing sales for Ceramicx;
- International competitive advantage for Ceramicx;
- New project developments for Ceramicx
Within four short years Granite Consulting has helped Ceramicx Ireland to:
- Achieve average annual sales growth figures of 20% from the period 2009 to current
- Custom-create Ceramicx website solutions for the important export markets of China and Germany ( in Mandarin and in the German language)
- Help launch a 4000 circulation print and web-based magazine for the Infrared Heating Industry – HeatWorks magazine – now a key driver for Ceramicx sales of applied engineering products and solutions; also including a ready-reference catalogue for standard Ceramicx products. The print version is viewable online.
- Use web technology to immediately demonstrate Ceramicx superior technical and product advantages over the international competition and to present superior product image rendering for Ceramicx customers.
- Deliver website visibility and traffic growth beyond expectations by growing search engine traffic by more than 600% over 4 years.
- Help Ceramicx launch an online shop for short and repeat order business from the UK and Ireland
- Help Ceramicx sustain a weekly bulletin of blog news and views from the site – in order to help SEO churn and outreach.
- Help frame and present Ceramicx video communications via the website
- Help Ceramicx launch a periodic ezine newsletter on its leading products and initiativies.
- Help build and create future-anticipated Ceramicx sales growth of 20% average for the next five years.
Granite Consutling has worked very closely with indigenous Irish firm, Ceramicx Ireland Ltd from 2009 to date. The style of joint working has been personal and very custom-made as befits two firms who share a West Cork heritage and approach; Granite founded in Skibbereen and Ceramicx in Balydehob.
Both companies have succeeded in significantly growing the Ceramicx web presence over the period from 2008 to 2011 and its projected growth up until the end of 2012.
The Ceramicx website underwent a significant upgrade in 2009 which has resulted in considerable growth in web traffic during that period with up to 53,562 unique visitors to the site in 2011 compared to just 7,135 in 2008 and a projected figure of 55,920 by the end of 2012. Organic visitors to the site has also demonstrated steady growth with a compound annual growth rate of 65% during the period from 2008 to 2012. In line with the overall growth in web traffic, the key markets of Germany and the United States have similarly followed this trend with compound annual growth rates of 122% and 68%, respectively.