Location: Cork City Centre
Role: Part-time (20 hours per week)
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team within Ireland's fastest growing digital agency. The individual must be a highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow his/her own skills while providing a significant contribution to the team itself. A great can do attitude is a must.
- Process accounts and enter bills.
- Prepare invoices.
- Reconciliation of credit cards and bank accounts.
- Ensure all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Provide administrative support.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years experience of bookkeeping is preferred.
- Familiarity with accounts software, particularly Quickbooks, is required.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org