SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
Granite Digital are offering a fantastic opportunity for an SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist to join our expanding team. We are looking for someone with drive, enthusiasm and a real passion for achieving results.
The selected candidate will focus on developing and implementing SEO & digital marketing plans for our clients.
Granite Digital is a leading Digital Marketing and Web Development Company based in Cork & Dublin with clients ranging from national brands, large multinationals and government agencies to SMEs.
- Manage and optimise the organic search presence for clients.
- Manage in-bound link development.
- Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis on an on-going basis.
- Perform information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis.
- Develop, implement and manage SEO campaigns to maintain optimum rankings.
- Monitor, review and update web site traffic reports.
- Understand analytics data in full, identify website engagement issues.
- Develop & implement multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including SEO, Display Advertising, Pay-Per-Click, Email Marketing and Social Media Campaigns.
- Manage and develop relationships with clients.
- Create and maintain key reports and dashboards.
- Work closely with web development team to identify marketing opportunities for client base.
Qualifications and experience required
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience in SEO & Digital Marketing.
- Hands-on experience using Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Eager to learn about new technologies and techniques.
- Complete understanding of standard office applications, social media tools, etc.
What’s on offer?
Granite offers a very competitive remuneration package in line with your with experience.
How to apply
Please email your cv and cover letter to email@example.com