We are realy delighted that one of our first clients, Atlantic Sea Kayaking in West Cork, was chosen by leading travel website TripAdvisor.com as one of the top ten most exciting alternatives worldwide to the typical touri
st holiday. Jim truly is one of the good guys out there and it’s just brilliant news to see him included in the list. It gave everyone in the office a huge smile when we heard the news.
Some time back Jim and his lieutenants (Sally, Kathy, Maria take a bow) were ramping up their website and online marketing activity and we encouraged them to take TripAdvisor seriously and create a strategy to utilise all the goodwill and kind comments out there for Jim with the aim of driving new
business especially from global markets. Together it has beared fruit and it’s a massive endorsement for Jim’s business. Well done Jim.
Granite target optimum visibility on TripAdvisor for our tourism clients as it consists of the biggest travel community on the planet and we are truly delighted with what the team at Atlantic Sea Kayaking have achieved.
TripAdvisor is the leading and most trusted content platform for tourists globally and it’s imperative that relevant business owners embrace Trip Advisor and tell tourists about their business and most importantly the experience clients will have. Any serious online marketing plan for a tourism related business must address TripAdvisor as a key target.
The Top ten list was recently published in a newsletter from TripAdvisor distributed to millions of subscribers.
The citation quoted by Trip Advisor in their newsletter was from a customer who had experienced
the “Glittering water and sky on a night kayak trip” with ASK. It was “One of the most amazing
things Iʼve ever experienced”.
TripAdvisor website’s alone have 40 million unique monthly visitors, 20 million members, and over 45 million reviews and opinions.
Some TripAdvisor Facts:
• 40 million unique visitors in one month.
• TripAdvisor additionally features 20 million registered members
• TripAdvisor is now available in 20 languages, across 27 countries worldwide. In 2010 alone, TripAdvisor has launched new websites in eight markets globally – Turkey, Denmark, Mexico, Poland, Norway, Australia, Singapore and Thailand.
• TripAdvisor.co.uk site on its own boasts 4.5 million unique visitors per month.
• TripAdvisor through their Partnership Group have 100 contracted content partners – including jetBlue, Walt Disney World, Westin Hotels and Resorts, Visit London, Hertz, and AOL Travel – and over 14,000 unique websites have added a Trip Advisor self-service widget or badge.
Jim Kennedyʼs Atlantic Sea Kayaking (ASK) is West Corkʼs leading kayak tour guide, offering sea safaris, night paddles, foraging trips as well as courses and tuition.
Jim Kennedy is a Level 5 Irish and British Canoe Union sea kayak instructor. ASK is Irelandʼs premier sea kayaking company, it was established in 1995.
The company works with both novice and advanced kayakers in one of the most beautiful marine environments in the world.
an accolade to all the amazing and professional staff we are so lucky to have
Kennedy, on hearing of the Newsletter. “And a very big thanks to all our friends who take the
trouble to sing our praises.”
an accolade to all the amazing and professional staff we are so lucky to have” said Jim
- Visit Jim’s Atlantic Sea Kayaking Website